Sunday, April 3, 2011

SUDDEN FEEL FOR BLOG

SUSPRISE BY ZXPY n NICH GE

Thinking about some of the staffs that bring me hao de zhe yi that wo pu hua wang ze, just like today ZXPY came down to pscsc but not knowing that she have bought me n soon tat bubble tea from eskemo(think spell wrongly) though i have no time to drink.. but than other that her also got Nich Ge that have bought me a box of strawberry that was from the USA(bought form supermarket), so susprise by this two people that have treat me something without me asking.. ^^ soooo not going to foeget today though that some times in pscsc time are not so good but due to people of what they say and what they do to make me stay and not just for the pay but also for the people that have gone though with me and lots of things happening..

OUTBURST

thinking back when people say this will i have my outburst again?? thinking back don know when is the real one that happen on my friends.. sometimes having a small talk and having a small fight also will get people together as well hahaha.. sometimes people ask how come you can be so shu ban to so many people?? i myself think liao i also don know, but than understanding people is what i wanted to do from last time know people best is knowing yourself better understand people that are around you and you will have a good chance to know more friends too.. some of the people will not treat you as the friends that they wanna to be with but than as time past i know i will be his/her friends also


aside: yo si wo ye pu xiang ze xiang le..

No comments:

Post a Comment