Sunday, April 17, 2011

SO LONG NEVER LOST MY TEMPER

thinking that i should not have gone to backend but than even if i don go in i will go crazy in INFO still hanging there at the backend still having alot of problem given by my backend team, every time what they ask i will try to give them but than starting from now i will use what i have long keep in dark and haven use for a long time sometimes i tell myself that i should be more nice to people but than after today i think i will be nice and bad to my team what ever they don know i will teach them but than one last time.. i will teach them in a group if i can i will not give up till i go to taiwan.. today i just scold Eugene cos of the TRO that have been told to print full page as he ans me back why need to have the full page, cos if the IC number is wrong what happen at the same time i remember that i heard CC calling out there to me that cool down got alot of people in here but than I don care at that time..

But than still the problem have to b solve in a better way and let's hope the 2new boys will learn how to behave cow the two of them have been giving me the most problem.. Again if ther talk back I will also not hold back anymore I will just say out what I should say no ore chance lei.. Enough is enough give u all the nice look you all want to fuck it up so be it one more hit from you and you see

No comments:

Post a Comment