Saturday, May 7, 2011

don know what to do?

after a show i have watch in PScsc computer than some people atsrt asking me what happen to me in life as i myself also don know how to ans them.. people lik von, pei yu, wee beng knowing thing have been wrong lately and me myself haven get over it as i have told myself not to think abu all this stupid thing again.. life is just unfair.. i thinking is when looking at people on how well they can get together and people have been caring for others and i have been quite for quite a long time and thing is still not going as well as it is now adays thinking of going back to info sometimes.. sometimes think izzit me myself and i only that is thinking abu all this very small little things and not trying to open up at all.. try my best everyday to talk to you but for ever it's the same thing over and over again like that face you have been giving me... just so sian when you don event know what is the problem that is going on...

should i just Q this company and than go into a new job really so sian and tried sometimes...

Thank for the caring my friends(Starhub Peep)


P.S hope time will be good after you have leave though i will miss you alot as a Good Friend even if you don take me as one


JYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJY

No comments:

Post a Comment