Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Best Friends and Bros

m i having any best friends?
have i have any good bro along side by me?
did i trust all of them?


i have ask my self this question for a very long time and looking around this circle of friends from all over the working place i know i have to be none of the above..

sometime just feel like putting thing aside and do my best to help out in anyways that i can.. thinking that people will start to leave us and new people will join in.. wo puo shi xiao qi de.. haha just something small things will make me happy and small thing can also make my days feel bad.. but when u have best friends n bros around that u can talk with sometime makes urs listening been talk to someone u trust... but in order to trust people u have to wait for people to trust or u will trust the person 1st??

have u ever not trust urs best friends/bros before??

not to worry needed a listen ears?
i m here for u if needed no matter u take me as a friend/bro/best friend
i will be here

wih love ICE@ET

No comments:

Post a Comment